Saturday 20 February 2016

Flatting/Leaving Home Nails




So I have just moved and left home which means all the furniture clashes, you get the most amazing retro designs and pattern. The family essentially give you everything that they no longer want and it all gets put into your new place as it free and you’re not going to complain.
So I got inspired by all this clashing and mismatched items and have created this manicure inspire by the house.




On my thumb I free handed a key, since I how have my own key, so excite.
On my pointer I have a leaf inspired by the amazing pattern curtains in my room.
Middle finger is the clash of the brown sheets and navy duvet.
My ring is inspired by the plaid couch pattern that is so dated.
And pinkie is a floral pattern inspired by these old bowls we got. I used the method described by Janelle Estep in her you tube video Easy Floral Nails (With a Toothpick!) 



So this look used a lot of polishes due to all the colours in these nails so here’s the list if anyone’s interested
  • Chip preventor– OPI chip skip
  • Base coat - OPI nail envy
  • Top coat -Rimmel London finishing touch
  • White nail striper – Nail Art by nubar A123 Basic White
  • White - chi chi salon formula - single white female
  • Dark red - OPI bastille my heart
  • Orange -Rimmel London lasting finish- 053 apricot punch
  • Tan - Rimmel London 60 seconds - 500 caramel cupcake
  • Green - Rimmel London lasting finish- 045 misty jade
  • Red - Natio nail colour - scarlet
  • Brown – OPI Over the Taupe
  • Dark blue - LA girl magnetic nail polish
  • Silver - glam manicare



No comments:

Post a Comment